Our international engagements
VLUHR QA is an internationally recognised quality assurance agency. We work according to the ESG, are a member of the European umbrella organisation ENQA and registered with EQAR. We are active in several European projects and our staff members are certified by the NVAO as secretary.
Quality knows no boundaries
We work with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Erea, or ESG, the reference for quality assurance in higher education. VLUHR QA is embedded in a wider international network.
VLUHR QA is a member of the European umbrella organisation ENQA. In 2020, on the basis of a self study and a peer review, our EQAR-registration was renewed for five years. This enables us to carry out programme reviews throughout the European Higher Education Area, including according to the European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes.
We participate in numerous European projects where we share our experience and expertise. VLUHR QA maintains good relationships with its sister organisations such as QANU, AEQES and CTI and our staff members are NVAO-certified secretaries. VLUHR QA regularly makes an active contribution to (international) forums:
- A First Exploration of the European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes, Patrick Van den Bosch & Roel Vande Winkel, EQAF, Berlin 2019.
- Defining CLOFs in Flanders, Dieter Cortvriendt, INQAHEE, Colombo 2019
- Nieuwe wind door opleidingsevaluaties, meer dan vroeger een kritische vriend, Patrick Van den Bosch, THEMA, Brussel 2017.
- Het avontuur van Odisee, Kwaliteitszorg in eigen regie, Ann Van der Kelen & Patrick Van den Bosch, THEMA, Brussel 2017.
- Does EQA really make a difference?, Daphne Carolus, Dieter Cortvriendt, Dries Froyen & Patrick Van den Bosch, EQAF, Tallinn 2012.
- Critical Friends or Independent Critics, Mieke Beckers, Dieter Cortvriendt & Patrick Van den Bosch, EQAF, Antwerp 2011.